I've been hearing that question a lot lately, as people suddenly realize that it's not summer anymore, and I'm still here. Well, if you've been reading long, you know what I'm still doing here- waiting for God to provide the needed monthly partners for me to go back to Missourri. But while working on that, God's got other stuff for me to do here.
One of them is my part time job at Chelten Child Development Center, which, conveniently, is where I worked before I left for the Missionary Training Center. What a blessing that God had a part time job for me when I got back! This particular group is special to me because I had a lot of them as two year olds when I taught before. So fun to get to have them again and get to plant more seeds about Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment