
Super cool blessing this week: I got a part time job/second ministry! Potter's House (church I'm going to) has a ministry on Tuesday nights called "Celebrate recovery" and they need help watching the kids because so many people are coming!
Guys this is such a neat opportunity to bring a tiny flash of Jesus into these little ones lives every week. There's kids from 1-13, and man do they have energy. But I've really been missing working with kids, so its a huge blessing to get to do that again. And its with the church, so I can get to know more people at Potter's House, get to know more people in the community and even get paid a little for it.
So that was my awesome cool blessing for the week- a job-istry! Although really, all jobs are an opportunity to minister. But job-istry is more fun to say :)
3 comments:
Job-istry... I like that. :)
We'll call that ("Job-istry") a new "Anna-ism", ok? It's a great word! And the job sounds like a great fit for you! The kids are blessed to have you, for sure!
that is awesome Anna! So excited! and CR is a great resource! i went to a meeting once for my community class but it was really good!
Post a Comment